Holm SchwarzeIP Consultant, Partner
Holm Schwarze has worked for more than 13 years as a patent attorney in private practice, advising Danish and international clients in all matters of patent law. Holm is also dedicated to the education of patent attorneys in Europe as well as to the scientific work of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property.
Holm has close contacts to a wide-ranging network of international IP practitioners and lawyers. In addition Holm has several years of experience as an R&D scientist and project manager in the railway and food industries.
Holm Schwarze has extensive experience in the following fields:
- Assisting clients in the development of patent strategies and in the implementation of patent strategies into the day-to-day business operation
- Patentability evaluations, drafting and prosecution of patent applications
- Freedom-to-Operate analyses and infringement opinions
- Opposition and appeal proceedings before the European Patent Office
- Litigation support in Scandinavia and Europe.
Holm advises clients in a variety of industries with specialised expertise in physics, communication technology/IT, acoustics, optics, nanotechnology and applied mathematics.
Holm joined Guardian IP Consulting as a partner in 2011 and has 11 years of experience from a previous position as a patent consultant and partner in Zacco.
Please contact Holm by phone: +45 77 34 44 87 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IP Consultant, Partner
- European Patent Attorney
- Ph.D. (Physics)
- Diploma in Physics, Justus-Liebig University, Giessen, Germany
- Diploma in “Patent Litigation in Europe”, Robert Schuman University, France